Sony PlayStation (PSone) SCPH-102 PM-41 ONEchip Solder Map
This install includes stealth and NTSC boot fix for loading NTSC games due to the PAL PSone’s extra BIOS region protection.
- VCC (+3.3V)
- XLAT/ from mechacon (indicates a command has been sent from sub-MCU to CD DSP)
- D2 on boot ROM (used for region patch)
- A18 on boot ROM (used for region patch)
- WFCK from CD DSP (reference signal for SCEx injection)
- Data out to tracking circuit (carries the injected SCEx signal)
- CD door switch (low when CD cover open)
Keep wire 6 as short as possible.
Keep all wires away from IC723.