I am located in the UK and all items will ship direct from me using Royal Mail. You will receive an email once shipped followed by a second email with tracking details if you choose a tracked shipping option. Standard or Signed shipping is not tracked.
Mod kits are posted out in boxes or Jiffy Airkraft padded envelopes depending on the type of kit or quantity. Any kit with loose metal parts such as AV connectors will go in boxes as standard. Putting loose metal parts in an envelope with a PCB will guarantee stress to the PCB and potential damage. All precautions are taken to ensure the mod kits are protected during shipping.
Shipping prices include everything used to ensure the kits and consoles arrive at their destination safely. This includes the raw postage cost, ESD pouches, ESD foam, protector cases, packing materials, envelope, box, tape, sticky labels, etc.
Mod kit shipping is free for orders over a certain amount. Why don’t I offer free shipping as standard? because free shipping as standard is a marketing trick. There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost of shipping is just added into the item price to make it look like shipping is free. This isn’t too bad if you only buy one mod kit, but what if you want five? then you are actually paying for shipping five times. My prices for console modding kits are some of the best in the world even after shipping has been added and most offer price reductions for multiple quantities making the savings even greater.
In 2023 I hope to be eligible for a Royal Mail business account so I can start sending everything tracked at a much reduced cost. This will be better for everyone.
If you do not see your country listed or checkout prevents you from proceeding, please contact me.
United Kingdom and Channel Islands.
|Products||2nd Standard||2nd Signed||Tracked 48||ETA|
|Mod kits (<100g)||£1.80||£3.00||TBA|
|Install Service (Small Console) <2kg||£6||TBA|
|Install Service (Large Console) >2kg||£9||TBA|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Shipping to EU is posted Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). In some cases this might result in import duty and fees. If this is a problem for you, please purchase from my Consoles Unleashed Etsy Shop. If you don’t receive your order within three weeks, you need to go check your local collection point or post office to check if the item is there and awaiting collection. In many cases they will not notify you.
Hopefully in 2023 I will be able to start collecting EU tax and sending everything via an IOSS scheme. This is very expensive for me and not possible at this time.
Europe (Not UK / Not EU)
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Georgia, Greenland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
World Zone 1
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, Thailand
World Zone 2
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore.
World Zone 3
Below 2kg when packed
- Sega Mega Drive 1 & 2
- Sega Dreamcast
- Sega Game Gear
- Sega Master System 1 & 2
- Sony PlayStation (All versions)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (Slim)
- SNK NeoGeo
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo GameCube
Above 2kg when packed
- Sony PlayStation 2 (Excluding slim version)
- Sega Saturn (All versions)
- Sega Mega CD 1 and 2
- Panasonic 3DO (All versions)
- XBOX (All versions)
- SNK NeoGeo CD
Boxing Up Consoles
A helpful guide and best practices for boxing up your console. Coming very soon.
Until I have the full guide up, here are a few tips.
- Post consoles in boxes, not post bags or padded envelopes.
- Fully wrap the console in bubblewrap and place this inside a box. Placing the console into a padded envelope before placing this inside a box is also good for extra protection, if it’s a console that fits in one.
- Do not leave any space inside a box for the console to move about. Fill any voids with scrunched up newspaper. Movement equals shocks and knocks.
- The console should have equal padding on all sides to fill the box. Do not just put the console into a box and stick a load of packing material on top of it. The side with no padding is not protected from shocks.
- Please do not tape up bubble wrap. If the console is wrapped in bubble wrap well and placed inside a box, the bubble wrap will not unravel on its own. Taped up bubble wrap is difficult to open and almost always results in the bubble wrap being destroyed.
- Tape up the box with wide shipping tape. Using thin household “sellotape” is not adaquate. Do not go overboard with the tape. You do not need to make the box air-tight.
- If you are sending only your mainboard (only for PlayStation mods) in a padded envelope, please make sure that you use lots of padding and possibly pieces of card to protect the delicate components. It is very easy to break off components during shipping and I am not responsible for this damage and may or may not be able to fix such damage.
- Please do not send cables, controllers or add-ons with your consoles unless requested.
- Mega CD 2 needs the extender base removing.
- Mega CD 1 needs the metal plate on the bottom removing.
- GameCube needs the GameBoy Player removing.
- Please place the PSIO switchboard kit inside the PlayStation lid compartment.
I will reuse packing materials to send the console back, only adding extra if necessary. This is to keep prices low.